Thursday 2 January 2014

The Golden Hour

Robin Sharma talks about a golden hour, between 5 and 6am. A time when 95% of the world is resting but the top 5% are starting there day.  I want to be the absolute best that I can be and I think using this hour to get there has been very valuable.

So I start by taking a 3km run- this takes about 25mins by the time I am dressed and out the door.  Then I spend 15 minutes planning my day- what I'll do with the kids, any bills that need paying, anything that needs doing on the farm.  By writing it down I am committing to making it happen.  Then I have 20 minutes available to practice something.  That something at the moment is this blog!  Having never had one before it is a chance to practice writing creatively and try and figure out what it is that gets people reading.

What time do you get up?  Do you think getting up earlier would help you focus and achieve more?


No comments:

Post a Comment